Acrylic Ice Cream Cone Keychain Vinyl Holo DIY Tutorial
I wanted to put together a tutorial using our Acrylic Ice Cream Cone blank. This week I’ll show you how I’m using the new JoAnn permanent vinyl in a holographic ice cream and metallic code. I promise the thumbnail is holographic – it’s just so hard to photograph that!
Supplies Used In This Video
- Acrylic Blank Ice Cream Cone
- JoAnn brand Permanent Vinyl in Pink/Orange Holographic and Taffy Laser (sorry I don’t have links)
- Transfer Paper
- Links to our other keychain sources – including items we actually prefer over what we used here
Tips & Suggestions
- Use tape like we did to hold your SVG cuts down to avoid curling. Keeping them flat will help.
- Stand up and above your design when lining up your acrylic with the SVG cut.
- Allow 72 hours for full adhesive cure.
Watch Us As We Apply Vinyl to our Acrylic Blank Keychains
Be sure to check out all of our acrylic blanks! We now have all 50 states, too!