How to Make a Laser Cut Mountain Wood Name Sign | Glowforge Project
We’re excited to share our first video project with you on how to make a laser cut mountain wood name sign using our laser vector files.
Supplies Used to Make a Laser Cut Mountain Wood Name Sign
- Circle Mountain Vector File
- Adobe Illustrator
- Glowforge Pro – Save up to $500 When You Purchase Through Our Link*
- Basswood Plywood from Home Depot
- 3M 80 Grit Sand Paper (use a power sander with finer grit)*
- Varathane Classic Gray Wood Stain – Weathered Gray is very close*
- Gloves and Sponge Craft Brushes
- Martha Stewart Craft Paints: Tartan Red and Cool Gray
- Folk Art White Acrylic Paint*
- White Taklon Craft Smart Brushes
- CA Adhesive Thick*
Watch How to Make a Laser Cut Mountain Wood Name Sign | Glowforge Project
Got questions or tips? Leave a comment below and we’ll get right back to you!
Be sure to join our email list to get a free file. We love sharing with you so you can try before you buy! Scroll down to sign up today.