Make this Cheerful Lemon Welcome Sign On the Glowforge Laser Cut Project
This Glowforge project featuring our super cheerful lemon welcome sign file in the shop is super cute and gives your farmhouse style decor a little bit of brightness you can love.
Watch Me Make this Lemon Welcome Sign on My Glowforge
I’ll walk you through all of the steps I take to create this adorable lemon farmhouse style wood sign that would be perfect in your farmhouse, for party decor, or anyway you want. This design is super easy to create with your Glowforge or any laser cutter or CNC machine.
How My Lemon Welcome Sign Glowforge Project Turned Out
If you watched the video. you know I broke the top leaf. But I think the glue held it together nicely! It looks really cute on my shelf hanging in my dining room with my other lemon themed decor.
Products Used in The Glowforge Lemon Welcome Sign Tutorial
- Lemon Welcome Sign laser cut file in our shop
- Adobe Illustrator – You don’t need this, but if you want more control over your vector files I recommend it. Some people use other apps for vector use (Affinity is one some people like)
- Glowforge – I use the Pro model, for a discount, use this link to get up to $500 off your Glowforge when you purchase through it*
- 1/4″ Baltic Birch. I purchase mine from this guy. If they don’t have in stock shoot him a message and ask when. He’s so great at communicating!
- TransferRite Ultra 582U Medium Tact (I didn’t show this in the video, watch our Lemon banner video to see how)
- Magnets* to hold the Birch flat down on the crumb tray
- Spray Paint Colors by Krylon ColorMaxx (primer + paint): Satin Meringue, Satin Pistachio, Matte Black
- Stick Fast CA Thick*
- Denatured Alcohol for cleaning (I’m not sure you can buy this in California though so you are better off buying online). Mine is by Crown (and found at Home Depot in the cleaning section).
Links marked with an asterisk* are affiliate links. I get some sort of payment when you use them. Use them, or don’t. It’s up to you!
Show Me Yours!
I’d love to see your welcome signs in use! Tag me on Instagram @almonogram so I can see how you did yours! Be sure to visit the shop to see all of the lemon goodies we’re adding this month.