Summer Ice Cream Tiered Tray Signs for Laser Cutters and Cricut
Time to get our summer on with ice cream! This week we’re making tiered tray signs with ice cream theme to help beat this summer heat.
I love my tiered trays and I love changing them out each season. I’m using the new ice cream Tiered Tray signs files in our shop to set up my summer farmhouse tray with you!
Watch Me Make a Summer Ice Cream Tiered Tray Signs for Laser Cutters and Cricut
This project is pretty easy. I’ll make one from my ice cream Tiered Tray set to get you started.
You could even cut out the letters with your Cricut or Silhouette machine vinyl.
How My Summer Ice Cream Tiered Tray Signs Came Out
Normally I would cut out any frames and back pieces with 1/4″ baltic birch. But for this project I used just my 1/8″ pieces and honestly, they still work great in my tiered tray.
Products Used in Summer Ice Cream Tiered Tray Signs for Laser Cutters and Cricut
- Summer Ice Cream Tiered Tray Laser Files
- Adobe Illustrator – You don’t need this, but if you want more control over your vector files I recommend it. Some people use other apps for vector use (Affinity is one some people like)
- Glowforge – I use the Pro model, for a discount, use this link to get up to $500 off your Glowforge when you purchase through it*
- 1/8″ Baltic Birch. I purchase mine from this guy. If they don’t have in stock shoot him a message and ask when. He’s so great at communicating!
- Magnets* to hold the Birch flat down on the crumb tray
- Spray Paint Colors by Krylon ColorMaxx (primer + paint): Satin White, Ballet Slipper (pink), Ocean Breeze, Walnut Stain
- Stick Fast CA Thick*
- Denatured Alcohol for cleaning (I’m not sure you can buy this in California though so you are better off buying online). Mine is by Crown (and found at Home Depot in the cleaning section).
Links marked with an asterisk* are affiliate links. I get some sort of payment when you use them. Use them, or don’t. It’s up to you!
Show Me Yours!
I’d love to see your finished Ice Cream Tiered Tray. Tag me on Instagram @almonogram so I can see how you did yours! Be sure to visit the shop to see all of the lemon goodies we’re adding this month.